Monday, May 20, 2013

Ghinji and Renjirow

I started working on this post in July of 2011 and forgot about it. My extreme laziness would not allow me to rewrite so I'm posting it as is.

********************************************************

I made a slightly larger frog Renjirow 2 months ago.  The only thing I did different for this one is to use a 4mm hook instead of 3.75mm hook I usually like to use.  I just wanted to see how loose it would turn out to be.  It didn't get as loose as I thought.  I used the same yarn for all three frogs.


Ghinji was my newest cat...the reason I have to put it in past tense is that Ghinji and Renjirow are on their way to Japan.  They will got their separate ways, however, I have arranged good families to adopt them upon arrival.
-

"Sora, you need to practice yoga. Someone this inflexible cannot be called a cat"





No comments:

Post a Comment