Sunday, June 30, 2013

Lazy Sunday Readings

It's over 110 degrees outside at 11 am. I didn't really feel like doing anything after returning from farmers market so I was checking websites I haven't been following recently.

At BuzzFeed, I found two articles that are actually worth mentioning. Click the pictures to jump to the articles.

38 Anthropologie Hacks
This article introduces some DIY blogs and websites with brilliant ideas of making things at a fraction of Anthro price. I am mot a fan of their inflated prices but they do have inspiring products. I have snapped pictures with my phone so many times at Anthro, hoping to use the idea later.

41 Camping Hacks That Are Borderline Genius
 
It's been several years since my last camping trip. I am so taking my exercise mat on my next trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment