Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Smoked Salmon Salad

I found this picture in July of 2011 holder. Smoked salmon salad!!!


This is a great appetizer in summer.  I served this salad on different occasions and got many compliments. It goes great with crisp, dry white wine. 

Click "Read More" for the recipe.
 As I eyeball everything, I don't have exact amount for ingredients. Use whatever you want, as much as you want! Although this salad is very flexible, I would keep onions, radish, and lemon juice.


Ingredients*
(as shown in the picture; feel free to substitute!)
Smoked salmon (I like sockeye salmon), cut into 1/2-inch strips
Onions, thinly sliced 
Sunflower sprouts
Sparkler radish, sliced
Fresh dill, chopped
Lemon juice
White balsamic or red wine vinegar
EVOO
Freshly ground black pepper (smoked salmon is really salty so hold the salt!)

Simply toss all the ingredients. Pour yourself a glass of wine. Enjoy!

*Substitute/add these ingredients
Microgreens
Field greens
Radish sprouts 
Parsley, chopped
Celery, thinly sliced
Cucumber, thinly sliced
Tomatoes



No comments:

Post a Comment