Friday, September 10, 2010

Amineko

I started crocheting in March 2010, shortly after I moved to Arizona.

While I was looking for a cute pattern for amigurumi, a Japanese word for "crocheted animal," I found a website featuring adorable cat amigurumi and patterns. 

It didn't take me long to fall in love with those goofy looking Aminekos(crocheted cats).

I'm working on my 4th one right now.  I must warn everyone how highly addictive making Amineko is!


This is Masamune, my very first Amineko, playing with crocheted mice.


I made my own pattern for these mice.  If anyone is interested in, here's the pattern.


My second Amineko Genzo gives Masamune back rubs.




Sora-A-mon came next.  He spends most of his day doing what cats do the best: taking cat naps


My sister sent me this organic cotton bath towel for my birthday.  Sora-A-mon would not let it go.


Ahhhhh~! Soft cotton!



Guys...can I have my towel back?

No comments:

Post a Comment