Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Favorite Soap


Ever since I met bar soaps made by South Austin People (SoAP), I've been addicted to their naturally scented soaps.  My faves are lavender, Texas pecan eucalyptus, lemon verbena and lemongrass ginger.  They used to make a great green tea body cream, but I don't see that product on their website.


A fear of not being able to find decent soap drove me to stock up on their soap before moving to Arizona.  As soon as I hit some farmers markets and local fairs, I realized that I worried for nothing.  There are lots of soap makers in Arizona!  Although I still love SoAP's bar soaps, I'm all about buying locally.  I already purchased some local handmade soaps and am waiting to try them when my SoAP soaps are all gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment