Thursday, December 23, 2010

Alien Encounter

Whenever we're on the road for more than one hour in daylight and my husband's driving, I crochet in passenger seat.  It usually is a great time to experiment since I don't want to spread any space-taking pattern or book.  One day, I took a purple yarn I got on sale and started crocheting another alien to give Octy a pal.


Octy, this is Nudi.  Nudi, this is Octy.
 
"..."

 "Nudi, your lips are beautiful like mine!"
 

Sora and Gen-nai enjoyed a relaxing massage by Nudi.

Until all the body parts were assembled together, Nudi's body looked like a little granny hat.  I love taking all the parts out and putting them on the table.  It kinda look like a crime scene.  I've been watching awaaay too many crime investigating TV shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment