Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Year of the Bunny

My life is back to normal after spending holidays with my extended family.  My desire to welcome a new year in a bunny suit has to wait another 12 years.  The New Year's Eve party I went wasn't exactly the kind of party for a bunny suit.  As soon as I got home on New Year's Day, I found a card from my sister in my mailbox:


It appears to be a handmade card and I absolutely adore it!  This is the cutest card I've ever received! 

Wait, I can use Photoshop to make it look like her goth bunny(my sister has a 8year-old pet bun):


Ever since I saw a picture of a goth bunny on Cute Overload, I've been a big fan of goth bunnies and other animals with built-in eyeliners.  Oh, I can't forget to mention about an emo bunny who stole many people's hearts as well a few years ago.  Go bunnies!

I hope 2011 will be a joyful and exciting year for my friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment