Saturday, April 9, 2011

More Local Soaps from Southern Arizona


Last Saturday, I went to 4th Avenue Fair in Tucson mainly to get soap which I became addicted to since last year.  Since I knew that the temperature would rise to 90's in the afternoon, I decided to be there when the street fair opened at 10am.  By the time I got to the Network Navigator LLC's booth, it was pretty hot and display soaps were getting soft.  Luckily, soaps for sale were stored in much cooler shaded area.  I bought 8 bars all in different scent.


Just like SoAP's soap, these soaps don't have overpowering fragrance and they smell very natural.  I do miss SoAP's coarser soap for hand washing, but the texture of these soaps are great for bath or hand washing.  The price is reasonable: 4 bars for $10.  I'm looking forward to use a lavender soap as soon as a sage soap I'm using right now is all gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment